Origin (Sims 4) updates

by UntotheLord

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin (Sims 4) updates

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Are Origin updates (Sims 4) automatic, or do I need to do something?  I want to be sure I have all of the latest patches.  I did the Game Time trial, and then bought it Sunday night, the 8th of February 2015.

p.s. when my Sims go on their computer, it says "Troll teh forums".  TEH!  Thought you might want to patch that next time. ;-)

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin (Sims 4) updates

Community Manager

Aye, that misspelling is intentional. Standard smile

Origin should keep your Sims 4 up to date by default. You can check this by going to the Origin menu, the Application Settings > General > Updates, and check that the "keep my games up to date" box is ticked. You can also manually force an update check by right-clicking the game panel and choosing the "check for updates" option. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

thats nerd speak. its correct in terms of grammar. whether thay actually meant to or not is beyond me, but i find it comical none-the-less

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

Community Manager

Aye, that misspelling is intentional. Standard smile

Origin should keep your Sims 4 up to date by default. You can check this by going to the Origin menu, the Application Settings > General > Updates, and check that the "keep my games up to date" box is ticked. You can also manually force an update check by right-clicking the game panel and choosing the "check for updates" option. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)