Origin Refuses To Go Online

by goldensama

Original Post

Origin Refuses To Go Online

★ Novice

So, I've only had Origin for a few days.

I'm playing on Mass Effect today, when I exit out of the game I notice that Origin says it's in offline mode. However, I'm connected to the internet. I press the "Go online", and it does nothing. I try it several times, and it just doesn't work.

So I exited Origin completely, re-started it, logged in, and once agian it says I'm offline and the "Go online" button does nothing.

Message 1 of 2 (604 Views)

Re: Origin Refuses To Go Online

★★ Novice

I have also had this problem today (10/22/2012) and I have had Origin since March 2012 and I was just playing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer last night at 3am and 5am this morning. The problem didnt start for me until I restarted my computer and went into an online Mass Effect match and I had only been ingame for 2 enemy waves when suddenly I got the error message "You have lost your connection to the Mass Effect 3 Server. You must log into the Mass Effect 3 Server in order to access online features of this title." then when I exited Mass Effect 3 I saw Origin in offline mode and I tried going back online to no avail so I restarted my laptop and tried reconnecting to EA servers and logging in again to no avail.

Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)