Re: Origin Premier and Keeping Games

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Premier and Keeping Games

★ Novice

I really, really, REALLY wanted to buy Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Of The Year. However, Origin instead made me sign up for it the subscription to get it. Now I just found out I will LOSE the game once my subscription is up. I'm really upset... Do I have to buy dragon age by it self, then the dlc packs? Am I gonna lose all my save info? am I going to have to RE-DOWNLOAD the game (keep in mind im capped at 50 gb a month and if i go over, ill be grounded from my electronics for at least a month.  Frown ....

Message 1 of 2 (1,869 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bangel1337

So you've become a member of Origin Access Premier instead of just buying Dragon Age Inquisition, right? I'm going to answer your questions and you'll see that there's nothing to worry about, because of it Wink

• Yes, you'll lose access to Dragon Age Inquisition, when the membership will expire.
  • You will not lose any progress in the game.
  • The game won't be automatically uninstalled from your PC.

Of course you can still purchase the game separately and add it to your EA account.

• First click Buy Now.

Screenshot_1.png

• Then choose the edition you're interested in - as you can see there's a pretty good deal for the GoTY edition right now Wink

Screenshot_2.png

I hope it will help!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,842 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bangel1337

So you've become a member of Origin Access Premier instead of just buying Dragon Age Inquisition, right? I'm going to answer your questions and you'll see that there's nothing to worry about, because of it Wink

• Yes, you'll lose access to Dragon Age Inquisition, when the membership will expire.
  • You will not lose any progress in the game.
  • The game won't be automatically uninstalled from your PC.

Of course you can still purchase the game separately and add it to your EA account.

• First click Buy Now.

Screenshot_1.png

• Then choose the edition you're interested in - as you can see there's a pretty good deal for the GoTY edition right now Wink

Screenshot_2.png

I hope it will help!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (1,843 Views)