Re: Origin Points form uninstalled games gone

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Points form uninstalled games gone

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have a question that maybe has been asked a few hundred times before, but I can't find the answer.

When I view my earned achievements, I can only see those of the games that are installed.

I can't seem to find my achievements (and thus not the points) I earned from games I have uninstalled after I completed them (e.g. Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Are those now permanently gone, or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 5 (668 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Ok, I've found out that this is due to uninstalling the game and also remove it from my library.

I've added Mirror's Edge back to my library, ét voila, points are back again in my achievements section.

Kinda strange if you ask my opinion. I think my achievements should be based on what I've done and not on what games I have in my library.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (660 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @i-Wiebe

You should still be able to view your achievements and Origin points, which you've earned, after you uninstall a game. I just performed a quick test with Fe. I uninstalled it on my PC, but as you can see, I still have access to achievements tab.

Screenshot_6.png

Have you tried to reinstall Origin or clear Origin cache to fix this?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, I've found out that this is due to uninstalling the game and also remove it from my library.

I've added Mirror's Edge back to my library, ét voila, points are back again in my achievements section.

Kinda strange if you ask my opinion. I think my achievements should be based on what I've done and not on what games I have in my library.

Message 3 of 5 (661 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm glad to hear that you got your achievements and points back @i-Wiebe Standard smile

I'm going to mark your post as accepted solution.

Cheers!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (599 Views)

★★★ Novice
Solved, but not entirely satisfied.
Just checked Exophase stats and here too are only statistics from games that are still in your library.
Imho, Origin should keep track of and display all of your achievements, whether the game is currently in your library or not. Optional could be a filter in the achievement for library games only.
Message 5 of 5 (583 Views)