Re: Origin Payment In Malaysia

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Origin Payment In Malaysia

★★★ Newbie

Hi May I Know How To Buy Origins Games In Malaysia, I Dont Have Any Credits Cards So I Can ONly Bought Games With Molpoints. I Seen The Payments Can Be Bought With Mycard But I DOnt Seem To Understand How to use it. Please reply.and also is ther any way i can buy games with molpoints.

sorry for all the wordsi type

Message 1 of 5 (10,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

go to MyCard website ( https://www.mycard520.com.tw/web5/ ) open up your google translate and find sign up  and make a account. go buy MyCard pins/numbers at molpoints.com and then activate it on mycard website also GOOGLE TRANSLATE FTW!!! super hard work to google translate........super............and by the way buying mycard pins/numbers does use alot of ur points and HAVE A GREAT TIME TRANSLATING TAIWANIS!!!            

cheers,and BF4 IM COMING FOR YOU BABY ALSO BF HARDLINE!!!!

Edit:their is a way to buy games with molpoints Standard smile!

have steam installed

have a steam account

go to mol website and search for (Steam Wallet code)

choose wich code/serial u wanna go for 

buy dat code and copy the serial Code

open up steam and select GAMES on top of ur screen then select Redeem steam wallet code

paste your code and then enjoy also ORIGIN Will of course not let MOLPOINTS in :D!

Message 2 of 5 (10,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok

Message 3 of 5 (3,176 Views)

★ Novice

Still work right now? The second method..

Message 4 of 5 (2,343 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @adlfrhnz I'm locking this thread as it is 6 years old.

If having an issue then please make a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,325 Views)