Origin Overlay Won't Open: Titanfall 2

by ImAJetpackTurtle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Overlay Won't Open: Titanfall 2

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to no avail to open the origin overlay in Titanfall 2. This is because in order to play with friends you need the overlay to function. However, whenever I try and invite my friend to a group so we can play, I get a popup saying the origin overlay is disabled. I tried many settings to see if anything fixed the problem but nothing yet.

Yes, I do have origin overlay enabled in the settings.

Message 1 of 3 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Overlay Won't Open: Titanfall 2

Community Manager

@ImAJetpackTurtle Have you enabled it in options? You can find the option to enable in Settings, Game Properties and then tick Enable Origin In Game for Titanfall 2.

If you have that selected and the issue remains can you try exiting out of any programme such as Discord which also has an Overlay? 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (692 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ImAJetpackTurtle Have you enabled it in options? You can find the option to enable in Settings, Game Properties and then tick Enable Origin In Game for Titanfall 2.

If you have that selected and the issue remains can you try exiting out of any programme such as Discord which also has an Overlay? 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I do have it on in the options.

I closed discord, steam, skype, razer synapse and uplay to see if any of those were the root of the problem but no such luck, the overlay still won't open.

I'd like to add though that if your program doesn't work with the most popular voice communication tool, your program is broken.

Message 3 of 3 (658 Views)