You must be online when logging in for the first time.

by quarem11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Online login is currently unavailable

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm connected to internet and all other applications on my computer are working and connected. Whenever i try to play a game it automatically wants me to resign into Origin. I put in my login information and it says "online login currently unavailable" and "You must be online when logging in for the first time". I have followed the steps on the ea website and nothing is helping. I am able to login to Origin on the website but not on my computer.

Message 1 of 5 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Online login is currently unavailable

Community Manager

@KawaiiSpider Hey, generally when this error occurs and you are connected to the internet it is simply an issue with your anti-virus or firewall blocking Origin. Best thing to do is disable both and try launching Origin, if it works then you can re-enable them and add Origin to the list of exclusions.

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (567 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KawaiiSpider Hey, generally when this error occurs and you are connected to the internet it is simply an issue with your anti-virus or firewall blocking Origin. Best thing to do is disable both and try launching Origin, if it works then you can re-enable them and add Origin to the list of exclusions.

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (568 Views)

★ Novice

I checked that and nothing!

Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

Community Manager

@Cowplantous are you having the same issue as the op? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)