Origin Login problems

by grandiam57a

Original Post

Origin Login problems

★★★ Newbie

I recently tried to log in to Origin on my PC but could not remember my password. I requested a password reset but did not receive a reply email. I have done this like ten times with no response. Finally I tried to create a new account using my same email address with a new password but now the three games that

I had working under my original Origins don't come up under the new account. These three games I had purchased and downloaded thru Origin. How can I if possible add or download these to my new account?

I will include here the serial number for the new Medal of Honor - Warfighter that I just purchased on Oct.28, 2012 and the order number of 11696696326.

I would appreciate any help you can privide.

Dale R. Mayer

grandiam57@sbcglobal.net

6100 Fairview Rd.

Youngstown, Ohio 44515

Message 1 of 1 (243 Views)