Re: Origin Login Offline

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Login Offline

★ Novice

So I have a mac and have started to recently play Apex Legends on GeForce NOW, and I have tried to log in, but it constantly says that Origin is Offline. I have no idea what to do and why this is happening. Any help?

Message 1 of 6 (2,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The best thing to do when you see this issue @IceeRolls is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,183 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@IceeRolls Hiya, Origin is currently experiencing login issues. Keep an eye on @EAHelp on Twitter for updates.

EACade
Message 2 of 6 (2,263 Views)

★ Novice

EAHelp twitter says nothing but just that they are trying to find a solution. When will is be solved? since I have been waiting two days to get back onto Apex. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (2,197 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do when you see this issue @IceeRolls is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (2,184 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry but I own a Mac and I am able to play Apex is because of GeForceNOW, I don’t know if it’s a GeForce problem or a problem with Origin, what can I do now since the tips  you gave me would not be possible?

Message 5 of 6 (2,166 Views)

Community Manager

@IceeRolls 

The team is currently aware of this and is aiming to fix it as quickly as possible. It looks like there's some workaround solutions though by adjusting the time/date on your PC or uninstalling GeForce NOW.

We have a mega thread on it here.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this and our apologies if it threw off your day. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,149 Views)