Re: Origin Log in

by aryaveer

Original Post

Origin Log in

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log into origins when i try it says "you must be online when logging in for the first time" this is not my first time logging in to origins as i have played over 60h of BF3 i have tried turning off my firewall, restarting my router and re installing origins. nothings seems to work and i have done some research and it might be in offline mode but i dont know how to change it as i cannot get to origin setting? does anyone know how to sort this? 

Message 1 of 7 (1,519 Views)

Hero

Here's a statement of some issue they're having:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/CAN-NOT-LOGIN-WITH-Origin-9-0/m-p/5534/message-uid/5534#U5534

Are you using a proxy maybe ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,489 Views)

★ Guide

Try to follow these steps:

1. Go to My computer .
2. Open C drive.
3. Open Program files.
4. Open Origin Folder.
5. Right click on the folder with Origin icon named  as Origin. 
6. Go to properties.
7. Click on compatibility tab.
8. Check/Tick  the option  “ Run this program as administrator “.
9. Click apply and then Ok.
10.Repeat the steps from 6 to 9 for the folder with the name and origin icon  “OriginClientService” and “OriginLegacyCLI”.
11. Now try to run the game. It should resolve issue.
Then go to Origin folder and rename IGO32.dll to IGO3211.dll.
See, if it helps.
Regards,
Arya
Message 3 of 7 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried, but same result,

"you must be online when logging in for the first time"

anyway thanks.

Message 4 of 7 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried and still does not work thanks for your help though Standard smile 

Message 5 of 7 (1,474 Views)

Orgin

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log on to origin it keep caming up you must be online to loging in for the first time yet i ma online firewall and virus protection is off but it still does no9t work

Message 6 of 7 (1,469 Views)

★ Novice

Doesn't do anything.

Still getting "you have to be online to play for the first time" error.

After a few try's I get an error message that tells me they have an issue with their PASSWORD RESET SERVERS.

suuuuurrrrreeeeeeee

EA sucks, there's always an issue with a game or service they don't tell anyone about online.

They just shut up and block Mass attention to the problem while they keep selling **bleep**ty bugged software...

Why should they help anyway... We already paid them to sell us software that fails....

they will send u a coupon for a 15% discount for a game u can download with an online 'service"  wich u cannot log in to...

Message 7 of 7 (1,468 Views)