Origin Loading Headache

by Stewart17704

Original Post

Origin Loading Headache

★★★★ Novice

Ever since the new update and constant updates there after, I have been having excessive problems loading my Games Library.  Of course going to anywhere else on the console, like the store all work fine.  But, it constantly has problems loading my library.  I have to repeatedly log back in over and over until it works.   My favorite is when it does it mid-game so the game stops working and it's the same process all over again.   It's starting to give me a real headache.

Anyone have any issues like this and have resolved it?

I have Windows 10 and everything is updated along with the Origins Updates.  My internet connection is fine since I can go to the Origins store as well as here in the forum.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)

Re: Origin Loading Headache

EA DICE Team

@Stewart17704

Hi,

Couple of things that you can try:

• Always run Origin as administrator
  • Clear the Origin cache
  • Run your system in a clean boot
  • Disable any anti-virus, anti-malware or firewall program on your system, or allow Origin
  • Try using a wired internet connection

Can you let me know if that helps?

Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks I will try those other than a wired internet connection.  Something we would have to completely redo and not something I do just for a game Standard smile.

Next time I have this problem, I will try the clearing the cache, which I didn't think about.  I already do the running as Administrator, which didn't help.

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Stewart17704

Hope it will work! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)