Origin Live Chat support?

by ItsZanzyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Live Chat support?

★★★ Newbie

Hey i was wondering if i could get my Battlefield 4 game transferred from my account (bcpope1011 or [edit: email address removed]) to this account (itszanzyy or [edit: email address removed]) because i recently just bought titanfall on my itszanzyy account adn i wanted both of my games on one account so please email me and let me know if this can be possible to transfer bf4 to [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 18 (154,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Live Chat support?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

This thread is old and straying off-topic. All information regarding reaching out to support can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Locked from further discussion.

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (44,346 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey there,

Yes! It's possible to do so! However, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will help you with this. To contact them, see the steps below:

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you have chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

Message 2 of 18 (154,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 18 (153,833 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
FIFA 15 will help my game I'm playing , but I noticed that a few days ago and that soft opening seems Do
Message 4 of 18 (149,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi
Message 5 of 18 (148,284 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sametuzn123 

Without better information, no one could answer, and no one even tried. 

Message 6 of 18 (148,277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

@sametuzn123 

Without better information, no one could answer, and no one even tried. 

@Penelope4664

Was there any reason you posted an empty message in this message thread? 

Message 7 of 18 (148,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
 Hello !
I want to transfer a game from one account to another ! what to do ?
Hello!
I want to transfer a game from one account to another ! what to do?
Message 8 of 18 (147,181 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@rullz93 wrote:
 Hello !
I want to transfer a game from one account to another ! what to do ?
Hello!
I want to transfer a game from one account to another ! what to do?

Hello @rullz93

You can't transfer your games, because this is impossible. You can try to merge your Accounts. If want it , contact EA support:

1) Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
2) Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC)
3) Select a Topic (Some topics do not support the option "Live Chat". If you select "Account Management" option "Live Chat" will be available. If you select a "Account Security" option "Live Chat" will not be available.).
Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

Message 9 of 18 (147,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi,

I don't know if anyone can help me but a bought Fifa 16, and i wonted to download the companion app. but this asks for my origin account and i set this up years ago with an old Fifa.  I can no longer remember my old password and email. is their anyway possible or resetting it and making a new on and linking it up with my PS4.

Message 10 of 18 (139,860 Views)