Re: Origin IOS and android app

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Origin IOS and android app

★★ Newbie
Somewhen like in 2013 i was using origin for android, but suddenly the app has dissapeared for everywhere, what has happened? i also know you have it for ios, how to get it?
Message 1 of 14 (58,894 Views)

EA Staff

Origin is not available for Andorid, sorry.

For iOS there is no separate app, the EA games that allow Origin log in come with Origin included in the game.

Message 2 of 14 (58,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's just stupid having it on apple  and not having  it on androids devices  tell me why it's not on androids 

Message 3 of 14 (57,940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

An Origin app would be great for Android!

Message 4 of 14 (53,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Probably because users have to much control and EA can't implement microtransactions.

Message 5 of 14 (45,138 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why can’t you download sims on your phone from origin

Message 6 of 14 (26,364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Your problem will be solved once EA transfer origin games to steam like ubisoft, rockstar.... clients so you can use steam app for chat, community, inventory and everything in steam from steam app. At least I will be able to see from steam on my phone who is online and who is playing from my friend so I can open my PC and play with them. we just have to wait a bit as EA is comming to steam this year.

Message 7 of 14 (25,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. Not everyone has Crapple!

Message 8 of 14 (19,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make an origins app for iOS ! I can’t play sims 4 on new iPad Pro 2020 and it’s better than most Macs

Message 9 of 14 (17,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is a common issue i think what's happening is the App is not your android version for example i used to have the discord app on my tablet and it automatically deleted  because it was not compatible. you might have the same issue that the version of phone you have. try to update your software if you can if not sadly the app is not on your phone version.

Keep in mind this might not be you're problem but it's most likely possible.

Message 10 of 14 (17,282 Views)