Origin Feedback

by urm4162

Original Post

Origin Feedback

★★ Novice

Not sure if the Origin team is interested in feedback, but here it is nonetheless.

I use Galaxy, Steam and Origin for my games, and that is how I'd rank them in terms of usability.

Every time I open Origin I must sign in, despite selecting 'Stay Signed In' and despite being in 'Offline Mode'. There are frequent 'Mandatory Updates' forcing me to disable 'Offline Mode'. Not once has one of these important sounding updates improved my Origin experience. When wanting to play a game I purchased, I must wait for Origin to go through it's usual time-wasting nonsense every single time.

I'd just like to note that there are other reasons people may pirate games than cost. If a pirated version is superior to the legitimate version then I think there is a problem. I say this because I believe in supporting the publishers of games for the wonderful work they do, I just think it's a shame when publishers seem to be hellbent on sabotaging themselves.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Re: Origin Feedback

Hero (Retired)

@urm4162, thank you for your feedback. I hope someone will pass your thoughts to Origin team.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)