Then I noticed that it's in euros....

Is there a way to change it to USD? 

Message 1 of 11 (9,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Euros To Dollars

EA DICE Team

@ExplosivePickle3

Hi,

The standard currency for your region is Euro. We don't allow circumventing the standard currency for specific regions by any means. This means that you will have to make your purchase in Euros.

If there are any other issues with the order or payment itself, then let us know so we can look into that for you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (10,922 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@ExplosivePickle3 As far as I'm aware the currency on the online Origin store are based on where you're located. If you're in the US and prices are showing up in Euros, you might want to make sure you're not using a proxy or VPN to make you appear like you're located elsewhere Wink

As for the Origin application, I'm not sure whether it's based on your physical location or what your regional settings are set to (Origin > Account and Privacy > About Me > Regional Settings > Country of Residence). So you might want to check your regional settings, see if changing that makes a difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 11 (9,063 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not using a proxy or VPN and I tried what you suggested, sadly it did not work Frown But thanks for trying to help me

Message 3 of 11 (9,053 Views)

Hero

@ExplosivePickle3 Are you located in the US? Is it both the site and the Origin application you're having this issue with? If you continue having this problem, you may need to contact support, which you can do here. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 11 (9,042 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ExplosivePickle3

Hi,

The standard currency for your region is Euro. We don't allow circumventing the standard currency for specific regions by any means. This means that you will have to make your purchase in Euros.

If there are any other issues with the order or payment itself, then let us know so we can look into that for you.

Message 5 of 11 (10,923 Views)

★★ Novice
How come depends to my region ? The game is 35.99€ and if dollars it’s 35.99$ so if euro I’m paying more , why would I pay more this is crazy
Message 6 of 11 (8,078 Views)

★ Novice

We just got stationed in Italy and have no accounts with EUR. I want to purchase a few games to pass my time while we await housing. How can I go about this? 

Message 7 of 11 (6,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i also have this problom
Message 8 of 11 (5,125 Views)

★ Apprentice

The standard currency in my region is Mauritian Rupee. Then why is it shown in South African rand?

Message 9 of 11 (4,915 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I'm having this same issue.
Did you figure out a way to solve it and buy the games you wanted?
I need help!
Thank you

Message 10 of 11 (2,576 Views)