Re: Origin Error

by alssimsteam

Original Post

Origin Error

★ Apprentice

When logging in, on both Origin.com or via MAC. I get the error:

Origin servers temporarily unavailable

Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again.

I'm unable to access the games I've installed. In my account transaction history however I can see pages of games that I have purchased.

Nothing comes up when I Google this error, and I believe it must be account related since it happens on Origin.com as well. 

Message 1 of 9 (906 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @crownedjester09 it seems that after the recent Mac OS update that something is now stopping Origin from working correctly. We have flagged this issue with the team and they are currently working on a fix. As soon as we have any additional information we will share it with you.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (849 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do they have any idea when the problem will be fixed?

Message 3 of 9 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello

Do they know when the problem will be fixed I haven't been able to access any games for 3 days now. 

And I'm getting a bit frustrated, I have spent a lot of money on games so I think we have the right to get some answers.

Message 4 of 9 (747 Views)

@crownedjester09  EA is working on this issue but needs more information.  Please see this thread for details:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Mac-Origin-Connection-and-Library-Issues/m-p/7...

If you could provide your log files as described, it would be a big help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 9 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I have already provide all information 

Message 6 of 9 (724 Views)

@crownedjester09  Yeah, I saw that after I posted.  (I was about to edit the above post.)  I moved your logs to the master thread though, since it's easier to have all the info in one place.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 9 (721 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do we have any news yet about if the problem is fixed.

Message 8 of 9 (647 Views)

★★ Novice
@crownedjester09 I'm having the same issue. EA said it'd be fixed by last night but still nothing.
Message 9 of 9 (606 Views)