Origin Download Issue

by Skittletarts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Download Issue

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded The sims 3 Pets expansion and after i downloaded it, origin wouldn't process it and it said i had to purchase the game again. What do i do?

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Download Issue

★★★★★ Guide

Try right-clicking on The Sims 3 in Origin and going to "View Game Details." There should be an expansion section there with Pets lit up and available to add to your game. Then in The Sims 3 launcher, go to the Expansions & Stuff button and make sure Pets is checked off. There should be another install button to press there.

If The Sims 3 launcher isn't detecting Pets at all, I'd try clearing your Origin cache and your Sims 3 cache and trying again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Download Issue

★★★★★ Guide

Try right-clicking on The Sims 3 in Origin and going to "View Game Details." There should be an expansion section there with Pets lit up and available to add to your game. Then in The Sims 3 launcher, go to the Expansions & Stuff button and make sure Pets is checked off. There should be another install button to press there.

If The Sims 3 launcher isn't detecting Pets at all, I'd try clearing your Origin cache and your Sims 3 cache and trying again.

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)