Re: Origin Disconnecting Randomly For 1 Day So Far

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Disconnecting Randomly For 1 Day So Far

★ Guide

Its only Origin (Steam and Uplay are fine and I can use my web browser for youtube and other things with no problems. But so far for 24 hours so far Origin keeps randomly disconnecting. I just play Sims 4 because of this (can't play BF4 if Origin is being garbage). Whenever I play in game I get a notification saying Origin is not longer connected to the internet so I have to close the game, restart Origin, and play again but it disconnects again for no apparent reason out of nowhere. Why are you such garbage EA?

Message 1 of 3 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@John_Zonbi If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@John_Zonbi If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (689 Views)

This happened to me last night while playing DAI, tried reconnecting but didn't work was only able to get it back online by task manager closing all origin processes and restarting. No other Internet issues, was online with uplay, steam, and Web surfing while waiting on origin. So to me sounds like random issue with EA or Internet hub to EA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (651 Views)