Re: Origin Confirms Order then later says Order can be processed?

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Confirms Order then later says Order can be processed?

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought FiFA 2016 through my EA sports Origin account for 199,kr and I have been charged the amount and I received a confirmation email from Origin. I was also able to play the game for 1 day. However the next day, I get an email saying my order could not be processed? How is this possible when you have already charged me, sent me a confirmation email and I have been able to use Origin and the Game. Now I cant log in and when I go to EA help? It says my account has been blocked? I don't get how things are managed and operated around here? Can someone please help me with how to resolve this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @3413491 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, we're unable to investigate your account further on the forum due to security reasons. However, I highly recommend reaching out directly to our Terms of Service team - they should be able to help out Standard smile

Please follow the steps listed in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @3413491 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, we're unable to investigate your account further on the forum due to security reasons. However, I highly recommend reaching out directly to our Terms of Service team - they should be able to help out Standard smile

Please follow the steps listed in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Ataashi, 

Thank you for responding. I have already registered a case #49699942. I am waiting for them to respond. I found it very odd that I was able to access the game yesterday hassle free and 24 hour later my account is blocked stating payment couldn't be processed when the amount is already cut. 

thanks for your help anyway. 

br,

Vikram.

Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)