Origin Client is stuck in "Offline Mode"

by BigUglyHag

Original Post

Highlighted

Origin Client is stuck in "Offline Mode"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have clicked "Go Online", but the Origin Client will not connect.  I have the latest version of Origin Client, and my internet is working.  :/

Message 1 of 3 (4,195 Views)

Re: Origin Client is stuck in "Offline Mode"

Community Manager (retired)

Please take a look at this thread and try the steps suggested there:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8897332.page;jsessionid=4B9A508B3353E2598638EED0B8BE8C71

Let us know how you get on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (4,159 Views)

Re: Origin Client is stuck in "Offline Mode"

★★★ Newbie

I logged in an found I did not have sufficient privilege to read the message which would help me fix the problem of accessing the games I purchased. Clearly not very helpful.

Message 3 of 3 (1,363 Views)