Re: Origin Beta, is it coming back today?

by sneaklez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Beta, is it coming back today?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I think and assuming it's coming back today as beta? The date on the page has been updated as today "Thursday, 04 August 2016" at

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/check-out-origins-new-look

Really hopeful. It's time for a big change on Origin. Can't wait for the new Origin....

Message 1 of 5 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@sneaklez Hi,

Can you try accessing these links once more and let us know whether you can see them?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (362 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@sneaklez Do you mean the date at the top of the article? If so, then this is just a date when the article was last updated Standard smile

But hopefully more people should be added the beta (if you have opted in) in the next few days - this is subject to change! Just keep restarting your Origin once a day and if you are signed up the client will update as soon as possible Standard smile

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Just odd the manual links provided to the beta page and beta client are dead links(access denied errors). I have read it was pulled out few days ago due to a major bug. Is it true? Is it already fixed? Or just that the beta client are all exclusive to those who have opted in for beta update early?
Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

Community Manager

@sneaklez Hi,

Can you try accessing these links once more and let us know whether you can see them?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yep it worked the few hours after I posted it here. I guess was just too early. Thank you. Enjoying refreshed ui oj new Origin now, except well there is not much new few features on it. Still hopeful maybe its reserve on the final release.
Message 5 of 5 (333 Views)