Origin Banned Me...WHY??

by commanderK5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Banned Me...WHY??

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just got banned from Origin today and cannot play any of the games I have purchased over the last 8 years or so!! I dint nothing to warrant this!!!!

Message 1 of 17 (5,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Banned Me...WHY??

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any sanctions @commanderK5 as we cannot discuss these sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (5,289 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any sanctions @commanderK5 as we cannot discuss these sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 17 (5,290 Views)

★ Novice

In the same boat. This would be the second account I have to open with them as they have not addressed the first with my account being hacked. 

Message 3 of 17 (4,372 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I got a punkbuster GUID ban AGAIN today.  New computer, new account, strong password, bought the same games AGAIN...and now useless after the last Origin update.  I want a refund on the games that are now useless.

Message 4 of 17 (4,361 Views)

★ Guide

Today i could log in and launch apex but could not connect to any game servers on main screen after launching apex.

finds an email in junk folder about some ingame talk that it was "in appropriete"  nothing more nothing less. and that my NEXT wrongdoing will lead to a 24 hour ban.

last i know ever typing in chat ingame was calling a player an idiot! because him and his teammate chose their characters at launch, proceeded to land and just stand there for the entire game.

I guess i should have been happy about it and not said anything.   This snowflake system i could care less for.  So seems i will ahve to turn off voice and text chat completely and not communicate with my teammembers (which 99 percent of the time they speak no english or simply refuse to use mic even when they have it).  I dont know about you guys but most of my Apex wins came from teammembers actually using voice chat.

Anyways, i feel your pain, althought from the email it doesnt say i cannot play only the next time there is a report about me then there would be.  so i just not bother try play today and see if it works tomorrow.

if it doesnt, well hey, i hope they ban everyone that rages because of passion for the game, soon they will have the same playerbase as h1z1

Message 5 of 17 (4,351 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got banned for saying "*" -_-

Message 6 of 17 (3,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i just got banned too while i was not doing anything... not cheating no alt f4ing just minding my bussness and i got banned without an email or anything. so i went on my smurf that i haven't played on for like 1 month and i was banned or there too ( give me a good reason for that * :/ -- so me and my friends thought that it was a ip ban so i tried my friends account and that one just works( im not gonna lose a account where i almost have 1000 hours on and spend like 600/700 euro's to a dumb reason respawn !! ) and i was 200 points away from predd all that grinding for nothing?

Message 7 of 17 (3,878 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, the same thing happened to me. I have been trying to recover my account for several days and it has been impossible. I need help!

Message 8 of 17 (3,845 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a TOS ban on your account then you will need to reach out to the team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 17 (3,815 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hello, I cannot access my account. I haven't done anything to get banned. Please help, I'm going for two weeks like this and I still haven't received a reply from yours
Message 10 of 17 (3,726 Views)