Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin Account Recovery Form Does Not Work

by corpseofmilk

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin Account Recovery Form Does Not Work

★★ Newbie

I lost access to the email linked to my origin account: there is a form you are meant to fill out on which you provide information in order to recover the account. This form does not work.

Whenever I have tried to submit the form after filling it out (I have done this back in July and had the same problem then so I know this is a long term issue) it redirects me briefly to a page saying "We're creating your case, sit tight and stay on this page" before immediately kicking me back to the form submission page with an error message saying

"This page has timed out. Please refresh and try again." This will happen no matter what I do. 

I am confused why I am unable to submit this form. It never says there is an issue with the information entered, as the only massage that ever comes up is that the form is timed out. I just want to play the sims for christ sake please just tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can submit the form.

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Origin Account Recovery Form Does Not Work

Community Manager

Hey @corpseofmilk would it be possible to try filling out and submitting the form from another browser?

If not or if you continue to see the same issue then it's best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Origin Account Recovery Form Does Not Work

Community Manager

Hey @corpseofmilk would it be possible to try filling out and submitting the form from another browser?

If not or if you continue to see the same issue then it's best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)
Twitter Stream