Re: Origin Account Hacked

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Account Hacked

★★★ Newbie

My Origin account was hacked and is no longer under my control. I followed the recommended steps in order to contract support, but I'm stuck. I'm at the Contract support page and have selected my platform and provided my information. After clicking next there is a loading/processing icon, but nothing else happens. I've had this page open for 40 minutes now, hoping that maybe I'm in line to talk to a representative, but there's no indication that any ticket has been submitted and other than the spinning icon, nothing to show that the website is working correctly.

How can I get in contact with customer service now that some guy in Indonesia has my account? 

Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@MehMollusk I am sorry to hear that you have lost access to your account and are having trouble reaching support.

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and make sure that if you use extensions, nothing is blocking pop-up windows. Also I would recommend check if the same issue happens if you use a different browser.

Let us know how you get on!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@MehMollusk I am sorry to hear that you have lost access to your account and are having trouble reaching support.

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and make sure that if you use extensions, nothing is blocking pop-up windows. Also I would recommend check if the same issue happens if you use a different browser.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! Clearing my browser and disabling all my plugins worked. There's now information on how to receive a phone call from EA support. Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear! Don't hesitate to come back to us if you run into any further trouble Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)