Re: Origin Account Ban

by Templario14K

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Account Ban

★★ Novice

Hello, I understand bans cannot be resolved here. However I was hoping to find out more on how to contact a live support agent or a phone number I may call. My Origin account was banned at some point while I was not using it and I'm having difficulty clarifying the issue at help.ea.com. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks! 

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@family_jules13 you can submit a case via help.ea.com, by selecting the 'Contact Us' option at the top of the site. Enter in case details with what may be happening, and you will see contact options at the end to reach out to an advisor.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@family_jules13 you can submit a case via help.ea.com, by selecting the 'Contact Us' option at the top of the site. Enter in case details with what may be happening, and you will see contact options at the end to reach out to an advisor.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah, I figured out why I was not seeing it. Thank you for the quick response. 

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ea Help does not work, i sended a case 3 weeks ago and still no response. My aacount was banned for no reason and here i am, can't play, no response, no solution.

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)