Origin Access

by jeffreybernabe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access

★ Novice

If I subscribe to Origin Access then i want to buy a game that I like and then I decide to unsub from Access.
Do i have to download that game again? what about the saves?

Message 1 of 2 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access

@jeffreybernabe  If you buy the same version of the game that Access grants (usually the Deluxe Edition), then you'll be fine.  The game will still be installed and should be playable even after your  subscription expires, and your saves should work as well.  Saves might not work anymore if you only buy the standard version of the game, but that will depend on the game.  You can ask on the forum for whichever particular game(s) you have in mind.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Access

@jeffreybernabe  If you buy the same version of the game that Access grants (usually the Deluxe Edition), then you'll be fine.  The game will still be installed and should be playable even after your  subscription expires, and your saves should work as well.  Saves might not work anymore if you only buy the standard version of the game, but that will depend on the game.  You can ask on the forum for whichever particular game(s) you have in mind.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)