Re: Origin Access

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access

★★ Novice

Do I have to purchase the game even after subscribing Origin Access ? or Subscribing Origin Access alone in Enough ?

Message 1 of 8 (710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Manettjanovice as long as you have Origin Access membership then you will be able to play FIFA 19 without having to purchase the game as FIFA 19 is included in Origin Access. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (698 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Jamieson_Park can I ask what game it is that you are referring to?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (703 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Fifa 19 FUT
Message 3 of 8 (701 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Manettjanovice as long as you have Origin Access membership then you will be able to play FIFA 19 without having to purchase the game as FIFA 19 is included in Origin Access. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (699 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Jamieson_Park Just dont buy EA acces, i bought it yesterday and i can't download a single game anymore, and EA wont help. Words of advice friend.
Message 5 of 8 (687 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Darko

FIFA 20...!!!  I already own FIFA 15,17,18 & 19 . I was about to purchase FIFA 20 . Since i came across origin Access , this doubt raised.

Message 6 of 8 (663 Views)

★★ Novice

Not only Fifa 19. I already own that. I was about to purchase FIFA 20 . Since i came across origin Access , this doubt raised.

Message 7 of 8 (662 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Jamieson_Park.

Just so you are aware, you would need to have Origin Access Premier in order to play FIFA 20 beyond the 10-hour trial that is available with Origin Access. If you are planning on getting FIFA 20 then it may be worth looking into Origin Access Premier: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/origin-access

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (537 Views)