Origin Access blocking my purchased game

by ScoobyDDoo_oldAC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access blocking my purchased game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I tried Origin Access in April 2016 and then downloaded Battlefield Hardline it added all the DLC.. I have since cancelled Origin Access and have purchased Battlefield Hardline.

In Origin, the tab for Origin Access says the membership is inactive. This is stopping me from playing Battlefield Hardline. See screenshot attachment

I can uninstall and reinstall the game and same with Origin the issue is with my account I believe it thinks because Origin Access is inactive the games I used with that membership are inactive.. BUT I have now purchased BFH Ultimate which includes Premium but it wont launch.

Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access blocking my purchased game

Community Manager

@ScoobyDDoo_oldAC Hi,

Open the Origin Client. Now right click on your copy of Battlefield Hardline. You should have a "Remove from library" option there. Once you have done so, your newly purchased copy should be available and you should no longer encounter this issue.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Access blocking my purchased game

Community Manager

@ScoobyDDoo_oldAC Hi,

Open the Origin Client. Now right click on your copy of Battlefield Hardline. You should have a "Remove from library" option there. Once you have done so, your newly purchased copy should be available and you should no longer encounter this issue.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)