Origin 0xc000007b, help me please!!!

by daryuzs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin 0xc000007b, help me please!!!

★★★ Novice

I just bought star wars bf , I installed it (origin worked).

Then I started the game , it said that it has stopped working..I solved that, but appears 0xc000007b, which is from Origin. I tried to uninstall Origin, but appears the same error, from ActivationUI.(In the Core folder from star wars bf )I tried :

1. Reboot the system: didn't work

2. Reinstall Origin: didn't work

3. Uninstall Origin using CCleaner, clean registry errors several times while rebooting after each one, use sfc /scannow tool : didn't work

4. Install VC_RedistInstaller.exe: didn't work

5. Uninstall all versions of Visual C ++ Redistributable and reinstall manually using latest versions: didn't work

6. Download common dll's (0xc000007b ERROR ComboTech.rar and common_dlls_for_games.rar etc) that apparently cause the problem and overwrite existing ones: didn't work

7. Reinstall the latest version of DirectX: didn't work

8. Upgrade from Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10: didn't work 

9. Reinstall the latest AMD drivers: didn't work

10. Tried chkdsk /F: didn't find any errors so didn't work

I have 64 bit, i5 4590 CPU, AMD R9 280 2 gb ddr5 , 8 gb ram.

Idk what is wrong, I don't really think that something is missing from my computer, after lots of installations,downloads with dllcs etc.

I wanna play the game..The origin first worked on windows 7,I installed the game, and the origin is not working anymore, then I upgraded to win 10, same errors.

When I try to open Origin, it says Origin.exe 0xc000007b, when I try to open star wars bf, says ActivationUI.exe 0xc000007b. .....

Help me please

Message 1 of 2 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin 0xc000007b, help me please!!!

Community Manager

@daryuzs Hi,

Thanks for listing all the steps you have tried already. Based upon that I suggest to check out this linked post here for another step to try: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Windows-10-Origin-start-up-error-0xc000007b/m-p/5140884/highlight/tr...

Let me know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (874 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin 0xc000007b, help me please!!!

Community Manager

@daryuzs Hi,

Thanks for listing all the steps you have tried already. Based upon that I suggest to check out this linked post here for another step to try: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Windows-10-Origin-start-up-error-0xc000007b/m-p/5140884/highlight/tr...

Let me know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (875 Views)