Re: For God's sake somebody help me.

by Straatford87

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Just to register.. change my post name do not solve the problem..
I think is more import focus on the problem.
This lot of topics withoit a solution is wrost for the company image than a guy begging for a help
Message 11 of 16 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice
One more day and i still can log in Origin.
Message 12 of 16 (395 Views)

Re: For God's sake nobody wants to listen to a sad story

★★★★★ Expert

Starting a new thread about the same thing won't do anything to re-interest the members that you discouraged with your bleating sheep subject titles.  One thread is all you get here, and bumping isn't acceptable. 

We are players, not Game Advisers.  We don't "have" to answer anyone, ever. 

The Game Advisers are home on Sundays, save for a very few.  They are here: 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 13 of 16 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@TheJolleyDodger

I will not go into further debate with you so I will keep this short and simple: our main dedicated customer service portal is EA Help. That is the place to go if you want to talk directly to an EA representative or you want immediate support. The use of these forums is entirely optional.

Further posts in this trend will be removed as they are off-topic.

@Doidorotto

I changed the title of your thread so that the actual problem you are experiencing has an increased visibility. There is an increased chance that someone will click on your post if they see the error that you're experiencing in the thread title.

Back to the issue at hand:

Creating a new user account rules out any issues with your current user profile--it doesn't matter if you formatted recently or if you are the only user, there could still be new issues with your current profile or Windows installation.

Since you've reinstalled VC++, Net Framework and Direct X I have no further solutions to offer you on the forum. I would recommend that you create both a dxdiag and an msinfo and ask for dedicated help by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 14 of 16 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello, @Straatford87
First, thank you for your time and attention to my case. If know you are not paid to help anyone, and if at some point seemed ungrateful, I apologize.
Now, from my point of view, I'm here frustrated, nervous, thinking that I can not play the games I bought (and they in Brazil are quite expensive) and when I turn to technical support can not service and the forum seems more concerned about change the name of my post than to solve the problem .. it's complicated.
Moreover, as far as I realized, the name of my post did not break any rules, then give attention to this, to me, it seemed more an attempt to protect the company's image than actually take care of the customers problem.

Now, to be fair. I managed to solve the problem and I am at that time by downloading my Dragon Age Inquisition. I wanted to know exactly what I did to solve and to help others, but made so many procedures that do not know exactly what solved.
I searched the internet a less updated version of Origin (http://www.oldversion.com/windows/origin-beta-8-6-0-357), put a number of DLLs within the Origin folder, in the System 32 and SysWOW 64 folders, execute sometimes the update file that was in the folder and in a moment he just opened.
As I said, I wanted to know the exact steps I did, but I think the next time i need to install Origin, will have this problem and stress again. So if you can and have some form of contact with the EA, please tell them that the Origin version that is on the site does not work properly. Take a few posts here forum, make an appeal to them to fix that installer and put in the air a working version.

This will help more players at once than you heroically stand answering topics one by one and still having to discuss with other players who are so nervous and frustrated as I was

Message 15 of 16 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Doidorotto

Thanks for your reply. I am happy to hear that you managed to solve the problem!

To make things a bit more clear: I am actually a (paid) official representative of EA and not just a volunteer. But note that the official EA moderators on this forum such as myself won't have the opportunity to help everyone immediately. In those cases, other players or volunteers on these boards might jump in and answer your question. However, for anyone to get to your question it would help if the title of your topic states what the issue is that you're experiencing. 

As for how you managed to solve your issue: if you have to replace DLL files on your system, especially in the System32 folder, then you are looking at problems with the Windows installation, your user account or the Windows registry. You managed to solve the issue by downloading and replacing those damaged or missing files from the internet. But beware, if you download such files from unknown sources on the internet you might be adding malware onto your system. Creating a new Windows User or performing a System Refresh as I mentioned would be the safe way to resolve the issue.

Thanks again for coming back to us and letting us know that your issue is solved. I hope that I managed to clear up how this forum works. Lastly, I won't mark your post as a solution because as mentioned downloading files from an unknown source on the internet could cause serious harm to a system. I would rather recommend to users that they restore their files in a safe and traditional manner.

Message 16 of 16 (722 Views)