Re: OrginClient

by Jerman_Assassin

Original Post

OrginClient

★★★ Newbie

So I have logged into Orgin (at least 100 times at this point), and when the "helper tool" pops up, it has a icon of a lock with the origin logo, it asks for the username and password.

Now for what ??? I entered my origin username and password and its saying its incorrect. I had this same issue last time and ended up deleting and refunding the games I bought because it will not let me continue. I don't understand how its wrong. I'm typing everything correctly. So is it the username of the Origin account, email or what? ALSO I believe I might be hacked because when I saw my email info in my account it was something different. But yet when I send the code to that phony email, I receive it. When I tried to fix it to my real email, it says its not a valid email. All of this is sketchy and I just want to play Sims 4 damnit. Orgin, and EA I hate you.

Message 1 of 4 (626 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CierraDuhh In your case there are two options :
- first : You are inputting wrong password or wrong mail .
- second : Your account hacked .
========================================================
If U believe that your account hacked you can reach EA support by https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ the take origin / your platform / manage my account / cant log in / choose support option and EA advisor will chat or call you live and he wont let you go until your problem get fixed .
Also you need to prepare your account ID and the mail that listed in your account .
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- XP : if u think my comment is useful .
- Accept as solution : If this steps fixed your problem .
- reply : and I will do my best to help you .
Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

@CierraDuhh  Are you on a Mac?  If so, the helper tool is asking you to input the username and password for the user account on your computer, not your Origin account.  Origin is asking the system for permission to install the helper tool, and the system is asking the admin i.e. you.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict you are life saver!
Message 4 of 4 (421 Views)