Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

by CindyGames

Original Post

Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

★★ Novice

hello (netherlands)

I would appreciate if someone from EA  writes here  about this situation. 

I have spend a lot of money at my games, like many others. People can make mistakes when making patches, but the least they can do

is give some official  info about the situation. 

How much longer must we wait to get this problem fixed?Im trying for almost 3 weeks now,  to download my games.

Message 211 of 301 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ EA Ursula

Message 212 of 301 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is not a software, PC or network issue when so many of us have this issue. I feel We are not being taken serious because tech support still tries to blame our computers. My network is fast, my PC is new, and my daughter is able to download games on her own EA origin account and the EA tech support person was able to log on to my account and duplicate the issue on his own PC so its not server or network related. 3 weeks now this has been going on and we have yet to get a REAL OFFICIAL response about this ongoing issue.  This is so wrong. so so wrong. Many of us have been customers for years spent a lot of money and we are getting no respect. We just wanna play our games, that is not unreasonable.

Case # 13773542

I have 48 games in total on my account that bought and paid for including all the Sims 2 and the Sims 3, Dragon Age and Mass effect series and more.

I can't download or play any of them.

Message 213 of 301 (859 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheOrignalFae wrote:

This is not a software, PC or network issue when so many of us have this issue. I feel We are not being taken serious because tech support still tries to blame our computers. My network is fast, my PC is new, and my daughter is able to download games on her own EA origin account and the EA tech support person was able to log on to my account and duplicate the issue on his own PC so its not server or network related. 3 weeks now this has been going on and we have yet to get a REAL OFFICIAL response about this ongoing issue.  This is so wrong. so so wrong. Many of us have been customers for years spent a lot of money and we are getting no respect. We just wanna play our games, that is not unreasonable.

Case # 13773542

Hi OriginalFae, I agree with you and thank you for your words. Unfortunately, this isn't my first experience with EA's lack of integrity. I've had SEVERAL unsatisfactory experiences with this company that had been escalated to management level and during those times I very clearly expressed to management my considerable disappointment with EA's practices. This current situation is speaks volumes as EA is clearly continuing with their business as usual: lack of regard for their customers, poor communication, inadequate follow through and the list goes on. This download "error" is the last straw for me. 

Message 214 of 301 (745 Views)

★ Novice

report ID - 068739fc8001383f

Games - 

Dead Space

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition 

Dragon Age 2

Mass Effect 

Mass Effect 2 :digital deluxe edition

Mass Effect 3 N7 digital deluxe edition

Peggle

Plants vs Zombies game of the year edition

The sims (70's 80's & 90's stuff, ambitions, design & high-tech stuff, diesel, fast lane, generations, into the future, island paradise, sweet treats, late night, master suite, movie stuff, outdoor living, pets, seasons, showtime, supernatural, townlife, university, world adventures)

Sims medieval & sims medieval Pirates and nobles.

Message 215 of 301 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Finally got mine to send an error report

Report ID: 068747ac70013aeb

Message 216 of 301 (683 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is my ticket please help me: Thank you for taking the time to submit an error report. Your feedback is appreciated. If you need help resolving a problem and would like to share this error report with an Origin support staff member, you may do so by providing them with the Report ID number below. Your Report ID is: 068773c670013b90
Message 217 of 301 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also filled out an error report: 0687746b8001390c. I'm unable to download any games from "My Games" folder.

Message 218 of 301 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice

06877cf080013928 Origin report ID - Multiple Sims titles

Message 219 of 301 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have sent in my error report.

id: 0687945980013968

I hope it can be resolved.

edit: I tried to restart my computer in Safe Mode with networking, and I still got the error. Ergo the safemode suggestion didn't work.

Message 220 of 301 (585 Views)