Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

by etthanhawk

Original Post

Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

★★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list

Report number 067b92b770011ca2

Message 61 of 301 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Add me to that list.

Case number:  13741455

Does anyone know if a suggested "fix" has worked yet? I've all but deconstructed my computer and rewritten the operating code into Pascal trying to follow the advice of the Advisors ...and NOTHING works. Frown

Message 62 of 301 (1,000 Views)

★ Apprentice

sadly not i  some one mentioned in comments on the other page about installing an old version but as also stated  games you have   some may appear as 'unreleased' so its not even worth trying the old client theory, or even roll back to  the verison pry to recent patch. pretty much a waiting game for a to fix it themeselfs.

Message 63 of 301 (991 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue - report 067d19b080011e98

Message 64 of 301 (982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MizzRoseBud

Thank you so much. After a long week of frustration I finally see one of my games downloading.

So it must be a problem with the last origin-client update and hope will rise that that could be fixed.

Message 65 of 301 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same error this is my Origin Report  Number

@heather9587 wrote:

I have a lot of games on Origin, but mainly The Sims 3 products, and I can not download anything at all. I figured this out when i wanted to do a clean reinstall of my games which include every expansion and stuff pack, and I own almost every single item in the Sims 3 store, so I have spent thousands of dollars on this and I can't even play it.

Even with the firewall completely disabled it will not download, tells me to check my internet connection (58 Mbps!!!!!) or try again later. I've been trying again later for about a week and a half.

I've done the live chat twice, and people try to blame me or my computer, as if I am stupid and then only when I tell them I have done A-Z do they admit that there is a known issue with origin. I have been programming HTML and fixing other people's computers since I was 11. I don't like questions aimed at people who do really dumb stuff to their computer if they know there is an issue.

I just want to download my games. Why is that so freaking difficult? There are other people on the sims 3 forums who say they have the same problem and we just keep waiting. The Sims 3 has problems all the time so reinstalling the game is something we have to do that you don't have to do with any other game.

067d47ee80011ef9

Message 66 of 301 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list, too.

My Report ID is: 067d4ed070012138

Message 67 of 301 (933 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank-you @MizzRoseBud! I just needed to get an old game of mine, and it is now finally downloading. Standard smile

Message 68 of 301 (930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was unable to run the Origin Error Reporter so I uploaded the Origin Logs and MSInfo to my case with a customer support agent.

Case # 13773542

I hope you fix this soon guys, I want to play my game please!

Message 69 of 301 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

Add me to the list.

Case # 13807514 

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I should be able to downlad, install and play the games I buy. 

Message 70 of 301 (887 Views)