Re: Order processing issues.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Order processing issues.

★ Novice

I tried buying fifa 16 standard edition, got my order into processing, money got taken out of my account although the game is nowhere to be found in my origin games. Tried speaking to live chat twice, they told me I should check with the bank, told them I did and they substracted the money from my account, so payment went through. Is it that hard to buy a digital download from EA? Payed for it and all yet nothing comes up. Can you guys just complete my order?

Message 1 of 9 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@CosminV95 Hi there,

In rare circumstances a purchase can take up to 48 hours to be processed, depending on payment method chosen. From what I can see you already waited for some time, but not close to 48 hours. Please wait until tomorrow and get in touch with us again then should the game still be missing then.

Thank you for your ongoing patience,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (480 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@CosminV95 Hi there,

In rare circumstances a purchase can take up to 48 hours to be processed, depending on payment method chosen. From what I can see you already waited for some time, but not close to 48 hours. Please wait until tomorrow and get in touch with us again then should the game still be missing then.

Thank you for your ongoing patience,

Nils

Message 2 of 9 (481 Views)

★ Novice

If possible,please you post an update on your situation with order as there are people facing the same issue.

Message 3 of 9 (447 Views)

Community Manager

@PistolWhip321 Hi there,

Delays in processing aren't necessary a problem that affects everyone. We do have a brief list of common issues here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-payment-issues/

Have you made successful purchases in the past with the payment method you had chosen?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 9 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Nils wrote:

@PistolWhip321 Hi there,

Delays in processing aren't necessary a problem that affects everyone. We do have a brief list of common issues here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-payment-issues/

Have you made successful purchases in the past with the payment method you had chosen?

Cheers,

Nils

I spoke to the ea advisor twice(today and yesterday) and all they could come up with is either wait or go for a refund.I have tried payment troubleshooting  and I am confident there is no error from my part. I have even contacted the bank and they said the funds have already been released from their side. So i assume that origin has already received the money? 

Message 5 of 9 (437 Views)

Community Manager

@PistolWhip321 EA and your bank will use a partner for processing purchases. From your description it is likely that the money has been sent from your bank to our partner, but not been cleared by the partner yet.

As soon as that happens you should receive your game.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 9 (431 Views)

Community Manager

@PistolWhip321 Hi,

From what I could see in our system, you should have your game as well now, please let me know if there are still any outstanding issues.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 9 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why it take too long , I paid last night almost 24 hours ago I still don't have the game .

Message 8 of 9 (374 Views)

Community Manager

@genecakmak Hi,

Please get in touch with an EA Advisor to further look into the issues you were experiencing with your order: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Orders" as topic and "Order not received" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 9 of 9 (352 Views)