Option to unlink PS4 account from EA account

by swatmichal

Original Post

Option to unlink PS4 account from EA account

★★★ Newbie

I do not understand why there is no option on our PS4 to unlink our EA account from it? Now I have to wait days after submitting a form because I have a EA account linked to a old email account which I no longer have access to and am unable to play using my new EA account with current email and game codes redeemed on it...
It is also surprising they are not able to resolve the issue over chat or phone after submitting account recovery form or email transfer form...instead of sending an email, I respond immediately and still no response a day later...

Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

Re: Option to unlink PS4 account from EA account

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @swatmichal, we will pass it on to the team.

If you do not know the login details associated with the account then our team will need you to fill out the account recovery form as you have done as our team cannot provide you with any details relating to the account until they can verify that you are the account owner.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i have just made the mistake of connecting CFs ing my PS4 to a whole different ea account   

Please help. Sons birthday and we have the Xbox live gold and ea account there with a different email for years. 

how do we unlink?

thanks

arch

Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @astroboi8888 the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)