Online login is currently unavailable.

by l-KingThor-l

Original Post

Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★ Newbie

It was working very fine 1 hour before. Now suddenly I am getting "Online login is currently unavailable." error. Is this because of server offline issue or something else?

BTW I have tried 1. Clearing cache 2. Changing Time/Zone 3. Disabling Firewall

Nothing works.

So any moderator reading this, please try to be helpful instead of replying in a "BOT" way and pasting your pre-typed text here. 

Thanks a Lot

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

Community Manager

Hi @l-KingThor-l ,

The servers seem to be fine on my end which suggest it's not a server issue. Troubleshooting can help us get try to get to the bottom of this though. Thanks for being prepared and sharing what steps you've already tried. It helps us eliminate some potential causes right off the bat.Standard smile 

Let's give these steps are try and see if they can help get your online login up and running: 

Could you give those steps a go one and let us know if they did the trick for you?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)