I hope I can get your help

by PPuXiaoYI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online customer service. Help me out, My account is closed, but I didn't cheat

★ Novice

Online customer service. Help me out,My account was closed, but I couldn't resolve it, and both appeals failed.

Since I played the game, I have always had a great interest in the game. After entering the game, novice has been slaughtered. Until today, when I was called "cheating", I was still killed. If I cheat, why do I kill several people dozens of times in a game?

I have been playing games for dozens of hours. I have never had a good game experience. Besides being killed or killed, would I be so embarrassed if I had any cheating?

I hope the official can unseal me. I spent more than ten hours playing. I didn't cheat at all, but I was banned directly. I didn't cause any loss to other players. I didn't destroy any balance of the game. Why was i banned.

I strongly believe that the match is cheating, and I, as his teammate, did not report the first time and was banned.

I hope that the government will strictly investigate. If I cheat, will I have such a low Kill ratio? There have been more than a dozen games, each of which has been killed dozens of times. If the official thinks that this is cheating, then I'm really disappointed with the game. I heard a long time ago that the battlefield series is very interesting. Now I finally have enough money to buy it, but now it has such an ending. It's really disappointing.

I hope that the official investigation, such as unsealing, I will strictly supervise my teammates in the future, so as not to break the game balance and create a good game environment.

thank.

Message 1 of 4 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online customer service. Help me out, My account is closed, but I didn't che

Community Manager

Hey @PPuXiaoYI 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

All Replies

Re: Online customer service. Help me out, My account is closed, but I didn't che

Community Manager

Hey @PPuXiaoYI 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

I've changed the forum settings and explained my game process in detail

★ Novice

Hello, I use the origin account

Today, I'm playing a community game. My teammates and enemies cheat. They killed many people and the killing rate is very high. But suddenly my account was banned and I played more than a dozen games. I don't know much about this game. But I am proficient in FPS shooting games and have a very skilled control of gun recoil. In this vast battlefield, I can't see people at all, so my record is very poor, but I still don't understand why to ban my account. It's too painful for me as a novice.

I have changed some of the system of the forum. Now I can't query the record of the battle, so I can't provide you with some data. So I hope you can trust me. If you query my data, you will find that my killing ratio is very poor and the death rate is very high. Again, I don't cheat.

I hope the government will unseal it.

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

I hope I can get your help

★ Novice

Since I played field 5, my record has been unsatisfactory. The number of failures is far higher than that of victories. However, failure has never affected my confidence. I have been practicing my skills and improving my control of firearms. However, if the official thinks that it is cheating to have excellent control of firearms, then I can't play any FPS shooting games, because I am proficient in the control of firearms System. I always don't understand why my teammates cheat and block my account instead. My teammates have been killing other players, seriously destroying the balance of the game. Why is it me who is banned? I am a novice player, and I have been chased and killed in the game. It's not my idea to team up with players who cheat. I automatically match my teammates when I enter the game.

If the official website lifted my ban, I will continue to play field 5, and more diligently practice their skills, with action to prove that they did not cheat, and strictly monitor the game behavior of my teammates.

thank.

Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)