Re: Older games

by jediwojt1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Older games

★★ Guide

Hi,

I am here (again) to ask about some legacy games that I want to redeem on my account. Such games are:

1. Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome & Secret weapons of WWII
  2. Battlefield Vietnam with WWII Mod (2004)
  3. NFS Carbon
  4. NFS Most Wanted Black Editin(2005)
  5. NFS Underground 1 & 2

I've contacted an advisor twice about this because the first one told that they are only available to check 2 codes per time so I'd have to call/chat with them again.

Whenever I try to redeem the codes, I always get the "invalid code" error.

So here I am (again) to ask if EA/origin have created a digital copy of these games so not just me, but other players can redeem and have and feel the nostalgia of older games!

Regards,

L

Message 1 of 5 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jediwojt1 Hi,

lklk007 is correct, please get in touch with an EA Advisor, so that we can look into adding as many of those games as possible: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Codes and promotions" as topic and "Invalid code" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Lunelli_98 Hi,

Unfortunately this still isn't possible.

I can see that since making your post, you have already been in touch with an EA Advisor to get you up to speed on the current situation.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

HI.

I also have the same problem with my ea games box version older games...

Games : nfs most wanted , 007 nightfire , battlefield vietnam , moh allied assault - war chest...

when i install games , serial numbers work`s fine but when i try to type them in origin client in add to library then i`m getting message that serial is incorrect...

i really, really want to add those gamest to library because discs with games are not in best condition now...

is there any solution for my issue ???

btw... i lost my instructions book for moh:aa war chest... is there a way to retrieve serial number for this game ???

thanks in advance . jediwojt .

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

★★ Guide

@jediwojt1

hey

I also had problems with MoH WarChest.

For this game, you only need to contact an advisor and show proof of purchase because origin is selling the game.

For the others, I am not sure if they still or have the digital copies available but I believe that is worth asking if they have it or not.

Hope it helps,

L

Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)

Community Manager

@jediwojt1 Hi,

lklk007 is correct, please get in touch with an EA Advisor, so that we can look into adding as many of those games as possible: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Codes and promotions" as topic and "Invalid code" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (313 Views)