Re: Old order processing

by Agaste

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Old order processing

★★★★★ Newbie

Years ago Red Alert 2 was given away for free on origin. (I claimed it then) Today I tried to play it but I got a download error. After some troubleshooting I saw that the order for RA2 is still processing. This is probably why I couldn't download it.

How can the order be processed?

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Agaste Hey for this one, you would need to contact live support so that they can take a look at that for you. We cant make changes to orders that are processing and sadly all you can do on your end is cancel it and we don't want you to miss out on that game.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Agaste Hey for this one, you would need to contact live support so that they can take a look at that for you. We cant make changes to orders that are processing and sadly all you can do on your end is cancel it and we don't want you to miss out on that game.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks I will send the issue via mail.

Which one would be better for my case?

The EA app  | PC  | Orders  | Report payment error   ("Order not received" only has Answers HQ as option)

or

The EA app  | PC  | Manage my account  | Find missing game

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)