Offer new EA games on Steam, please.

by pixelstuff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offer new EA games on Steam, please.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello EA and Origin developers. So I just bought Crysis 3 on sale in Origin for $5.  Thanks for the sale.

However, I wish you would just sell it on Steam (as a Steam version) along with Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Mass Effect 3, and Mass Effect Andromeda. Just imagine, if Crysis 3 was on Steam you could have sold it to me at full price a couple years ago instead of a 75% sale here.

Here's a heads up. The same thing will happen with Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Mass Effect Andromeda. If it's not on Steam I don't plan on buying it until the price becomes irresistible, even if it takes 2, 3, 4 years (never?) for it to get down in the $5 range.

Please just release a Steam version of your games and take more of my money. :-)

Message 1 of 4 (768 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Offer new EA games on Steam, please.

Community Manager

@pixelstuff Hi,

I am currently not aware of any plans to release EA's latest games digitally on Steam.

Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (839 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@pixelstuff Hi,

I am currently not aware of any plans to release EA's latest games digitally on Steam.

Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awwww c'Mon man EVERYBODY KNOWS that's what EA tell you guys to say that. Just put the games on steam.

He doesn't want to use origin, i don't want to(never will) and A LOT of ppl i know and don't know just based on online comments, don't like using origin. You're just the manager, i get it.

Still. DOESN'T EA WANT ARE MONEY???

Message 3 of 4 (561 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Origin is a poor performing platform (Didn't know this till I added my Purchased EA DVD games to Origin platform). Why if it is not a digital download and we still have the original packaging and DVD keys can we not change platforms. (Steam or GOG as an example) or are all EA games on PC platform to be only released with Origin installs.

EA games will die or thrive with a usable platform and ORIGIN is a long way off of that.

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)