Re: Offensive name?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offensive name?

★★★ Novice

I've been banned and name changed for a username: "-R-6apaH" because it is "Extremely sexual, obscene or vulgar".

I appealed and that's what I've been said. My question is why? -R- probably isn't the cause? (It's a clan tag). 6apaH means a goat in Russian if you're read it like its Russian letters.

I need some help understanding why name name was "Extremely sexual, obscene or vulgar" because I didn't get the answer I wanted from EA Terms of Service team.

(THIS IS NOT A POST TO APPEAL! I ALREADY APPEALED AND IT WAS DENIED. I AM ASKING FOR HELP UNDERSTANDING HOW THIS USERNAME BROKE THE RULES FROM OTHER PEOPLE!)

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @CarryForCookie

I'm afraid that questions like this aren't really something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to decide if an appeal can be overturned or if it should be upheld. 

I can only recommend following up with them to see if they can offer additional information. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @CarryForCookie

I'm afraid that questions like this aren't really something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to decide if an appeal can be overturned or if it should be upheld. 

I can only recommend following up with them to see if they can offer additional information. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)