Original Post

ORIGIN - YOUR SOFTWARE SUCKS!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

SUCKS big time!

• Doesnt load games
  • Crashes games
  • Doesnt even load itself!

Even after uninstall and trying to install the "thin" setup exe - THAT doesn't even load!!

Also why do we have to trouble shoot these errors ourselves?! Why are there even errors?!

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/issues/errors/

And yes all my drives are updated, windows all updated ( windows always checks and updates everyday! ). I have no issue with any other launchers, even League of legends have sorted out their launcher. 

Since trying to play Apex Legends ( since 21st Mar 2019) all I've had are issues, I've restarted my PC nearly 10 times just to play a single game, and half of the time was to get origin to load!! The game crashed on me once, thats fine, Apex Legends uses ALOT of memory. So it crashed my PC once, since I had to reduce graphics for performance. Although that SHOULDNT be the issue!!!

EA I used to like you, but since origin came out, what in 2011? Totally went down hill with me, personally never ever liked your software distributor - SORT IT OUT! Stop being lazy and listen to your customers, happy customers equals happy customer service / staff. Less complaints, more consumers. This consumer will not buy any of your games, regretted playing as its all a waste of time trouble shooting YOUR errors and YOUR software issues.

I am not the only one, if you look at the first page of General Questions, its all issues about one thing or another ... 

Message 1 of 1 (184 Views)