ORIGIN DELETED MY GAMES

by VittyOriente

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ORIGIN DELETED MY GAMES

★★ Novice

So I updated my origin, log in and I go to my game library. 9 OUT of 10 GAMES ARE GONE. Is there anyway I can get them back?! because there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm repaying to restore them. Really ticked off with Origin right now. Not impressed....

Message 1 of 5 (12,427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ORIGIN DELETED MY GAMES

Hero (Retired)

First of all, if missing games are expansion packs for any of The Sims titles, they will be in game details. When you're in Origin client, right-click on The Sims icon, select View Game Details from the list and scroll down until you see the expansion pack icons - that's where the expansions are right now. Just right-click on them to download them. 

If other games are missing, follow the steps below.

1 Click on My Games tab
2 Click the button with a circle arrow to reload the games - you should see all the games on your account afterwards. If anything is missing, change game visibility sttings (top left corner, next to he arrow) to "All Games". You can also quickly switch to "Hidden Games" to make sure that nothing was hidden by an accident.
3 Log out of Origin and back in.
4 If that fails too, try to reinstall the Origin client.

If everything above fails, I would recommend contacting EA Support.
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure that you're signed in and select your country by clicking on the flag in top left corner and picking your country from the list.
3 Enter the name of your game (in your case it will be Origin) and click Next
4 Select the platform you play on and click Next
5 Select the topic (for you it will be Missing Content) and describe the issue
6 Select a contact option. Availability of contact options depends on hour and day of the week.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (12,554 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

First of all, if missing games are expansion packs for any of The Sims titles, they will be in game details. When you're in Origin client, right-click on The Sims icon, select View Game Details from the list and scroll down until you see the expansion pack icons - that's where the expansions are right now. Just right-click on them to download them. 

If other games are missing, follow the steps below.

1 Click on My Games tab
2 Click the button with a circle arrow to reload the games - you should see all the games on your account afterwards. If anything is missing, change game visibility sttings (top left corner, next to he arrow) to "All Games". You can also quickly switch to "Hidden Games" to make sure that nothing was hidden by an accident.
3 Log out of Origin and back in.
4 If that fails too, try to reinstall the Origin client.

If everything above fails, I would recommend contacting EA Support.
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure that you're signed in and select your country by clicking on the flag in top left corner and picking your country from the list.
3 Enter the name of your game (in your case it will be Origin) and click Next
4 Select the platform you play on and click Next
5 Select the topic (for you it will be Missing Content) and describe the issue
6 Select a contact option. Availability of contact options depends on hour and day of the week.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 5 (12,555 Views)

★★ Novice

OH OK. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

Message 3 of 5 (12,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

VittyOriente when you get the games back get the product code switch too steam

Message 4 of 5 (7,500 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bbbbooooiiiiiiii as this thread is quite old I've gone ahead and locked it,

Please make a new thread to discuss any issue you may be having. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (7,433 Views)