Re: ORIGIN AUTHENICATION APP PROBLEM

by jovanoskijovan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ORIGIN AUTHENICATION APP PROBLEM

★★ Novice

my authenication is deleted my phone. Because I reset my phone, after I dont remove authentication on origin.  because I need the code  please help me

Message 1 of 3 (1,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@B7TR Please contact an Advisor and after verifying your account ownership they can reset the current login verification method:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you cannot log in, please follow the steps in this article
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (976 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@B7TR Please contact an Advisor and after verifying your account ownership they can reset the current login verification method:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you cannot log in, please follow the steps in this article
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 3 (977 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar issue, but my country is not in the list. What do I do?

Message 3 of 3 (793 Views)