Re: ORIGIN ACCOUNT HACK

by TapouTony420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ORIGIN ACCOUNT HACK

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello My Origin account is hacked. Hacker changed my mail address, username, secret question and password. Can you give back this???? İt's soo important for me...

Message 1 of 3 (2,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Lucker14666

We cannot help you with a hacked account here.  You MUST contact an EA Game Adviser @ http://help.ea.com  and have them help you recover your account.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,154 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me, I was able to revert my email through an email they sent me when it was changed, and get my password reset. But now I cannot Change any of my other info back as my username is now Meglkek, and when I try to change it it gives me a russian security question. Ive looked everywhere for a way to contact ea for the sat day and a half, but still no one has answered me. When I go into the ea support page it tells me to click call now to set up a time to have someone call me and there is literally nothing that is clickable anywhere on the ea support page that says call me.

Message 2 of 3 (2,371 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Lucker14666

We cannot help you with a hacked account here.  You MUST contact an EA Game Adviser @ http://help.ea.com  and have them help you recover your account.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 3 (3,155 Views)