Re: What the hell is this?

by 1Sicarius

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Noob Badge - What is it?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've never heard of this website, so I'm a bit confused to find that I've received a "Noob Badge" on this website. Is this a official EA website??

Message 1 of 24 (34,826 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @SneezeJunky,

This is indeed an official EA website. If you have an EA account you will be automatically able to login here as well. The purpose of this website is to provide player-to-player technical support for our games. Official EA Community Managers like myself are also here to assist.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.. :-)

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (44,086 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @SneezeJunky,

This is indeed an official EA website. If you have an EA account you will be automatically able to login here as well. The purpose of this website is to provide player-to-player technical support for our games. Official EA Community Managers like myself are also here to assist.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.. :-)

Message 2 of 24 (44,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ah, thanks for the response! I just wanted to be sure this wasn't some kind of scam! Standard smile

Message 3 of 24 (34,757 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SneezeJunky,

if I can be honest, I had to laugh a bit. But I totally understand where you are coming from though, there are many scams on the web these days. If you need further help in the future, you know where to find me... :-)

--Tom

Message 4 of 24 (34,750 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks Tom! Appreciate the kind treatment, I'll let you know next time I'm confused about something else :D

Message 5 of 24 (34,743 Views)

EA DICE Team

Happy to help.. :-)

Message 6 of 24 (34,739 Views)

★★★ Novice

a heads up email or some sort of permission would be nice if i wanted to join this site
i had a freking heart attack when i got the damn email !

Message 7 of 24 (31,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@1Sicarius

Duly noted.

I am sorry that we scared you like that!

Message 8 of 24 (31,422 Views)

★★★ Novice
Technically, this IS a scam from EA because when I got this stupid email it said thank you for making a post on answer hq and gave me a medal when I had NEVER made any posts. All I did was load the answer hq page from a google search result. My point being, if all you must do to be rewarded with a medal is to accidentally visit the answers hq page then they are lying to you saying you made a post which could only be a scam to get more people to join the answers hq forum and spend more time on it for the sole profit of ea by getting advice from people who never signed up intentionally in the first. It's an obvious breach of freedom and I want my medal removed now since I never earned it according to its criteria. Now hurry up and get busy fixing your other problem with the reverting medals in bf1.
Message 9 of 24 (31,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wow, i came into this site to see why origin was so astonishingly slow

AND as a gift by email they call me NOOB!

how touching.

Message 10 of 24 (30,098 Views)