No tech help as of yet

by patspaul1974

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No tech help as of yet

★★★ Newbie

It seems I must go through every hope possible to get some tech help.  I have had a case open for 4 days with no\ communication or help.  How is it that it takes all this just to get some help?  Can some please contact me about case #77897297.

Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No tech help as of yet

Community Manager

Hey @patspaul1974,

Sorry to hear you've still been waiting to hear back about your case. As that was just a reply looking for more information, I'm not sure why you have yet to hear back.

You're welcome to try reaching out through another contact method or selecting a live chat or phone callback instead if you'd like to speak with someone directly. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well.

Regarding the original issue itself, I would suggest reading through this article as the site you mentioned is not an official EA website.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @patspaul1974,

Sorry to hear you've still been waiting to hear back about your case. As that was just a reply looking for more information, I'm not sure why you have yet to hear back.

You're welcome to try reaching out through another contact method or selecting a live chat or phone callback instead if you'd like to speak with someone directly. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well.

Regarding the original issue itself, I would suggest reading through this article as the site you mentioned is not an official EA website.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your response.  I had assumed it was not legit so I took no action.  As for the contact methods you listed... when I click it all I get for an option is email.  I also tried twitter and got no response.  I have put far too much effort in this.  Your company needs to man a customer service line like 99% of other major corporations   Again thank you for your response!

Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)