January 2016 - last edited January 2016
I'd also suggest disabling any unused audio devices under "playback devices" when you right-click your sound icon.
As well as un-checking "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" under the advanced properties menu of your enabled audio device.
I also suggest disabling the origin in-game overlay in case that breaks something.
Please check that the games are not muted in Windows Volume Mixer. To check this, make sure that the game is running, then go to your desktop and select the speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner and select Windows Volume Mixer.
same problem. Battlefield 4... VOIP works, but there's no other audio...
EA honestly needs to give up hosting their own platform, they obviously suck at it. So many issues... And they apparently don't even have the man power to reply on the forums either. Just give up... Seriously... Origin is screwed.
Can you post a DxDiag of your system? Instructions are available below:
7. Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8. Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.
This will allow us to take a look at your system and make recommendations in regards to driver or system updates.
theres the one for me i get no sound on titanfall and have voice chat issues on BF4 (didn't get to try out BF3 yet)