No sound in origin games and increased cut scene speeds

by Nextkeyboard891

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No sound in origin games and increased cut scene speeds

★ Novice

Hi I am having a problem with audio in general with my Origins games but more importantly Battlefield V. The audio works no where in each of the games and for specifically in Battlefield V the in game cut scene speeds are increased. I dont know if those two are related,

Thanks for anyone who can help.

Message 1 of 5 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No sound in origin games and increased cut scene speeds

★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! I have a sound app that came pre-installed on my computer. Disabling it allowed me to hear again!!!! You have been more help than anyone in the tech support so I have to thank you so much!.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Nextkeyboard891, do you have Sonic Studios or one of the AMD audio extensions installed, if so can you remove or disable both and then try again. 

Can you also ensure that you have set the correct output in both the game and your audio settings, for example, if you are using just 2 speakers can you ensure that you have not selected surround sound?

As for the game speeding up, is it just in the cut scenes or are you also seeing it during gameplay?

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (499 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I have neither of those things installed, my output is set to stereo and the game is only speed up really fast during cut scenes.

Message 3 of 5 (465 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! I have a sound app that came pre-installed on my computer. Disabling it allowed me to hear again!!!! You have been more help than anyone in the tech support so I have to thank you so much!.

Message 4 of 5 (465 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it fixed and thanks for sharing the fix @Nextkeyboard891.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (395 Views)