No option to sync local saves on My Time At Portia??? Why?

by TheRealVerth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No option to sync local saves on My Time At Portia??? Why?

★ Novice

I'm attempting to transfer my game save from my Xbox Game Pass version but I cannot seem to sync the local game save? Let alone find a newly created game save. Please help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No option to sync local saves on My Time At Portia??? Why?

Community Manager

Hey @TheRealVerth I thought you were attempting to transfer the game save from your Xbox Game Pass version to Origin. 

EA has nothing to do with Game Pass and are not involved in any way with My Time At Portia and as such, this is not something which we can assist with.

Your best bet is to speak with Microsoft support or the game devs. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TheRealVerth are you trying to transfer your save between platforms or consoles?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,875 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hello, sorry, I meant to say between the PC version of Xbox Game Pass and Origin on PC. On the same PC just to clarify.
Message 3 of 7 (1,853 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheRealVerth as I understand it, My Time At Portia is not cross-save and as such you cannot transfer your save from one platform to another. 

If you are looking to see cross-save brought into the game then it is best to reach out to the developers and let them know. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,838 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko I don't mean cross-save, but transferring the physical file from one location to another so that I'm able to use that save on my Origin version of My Time at Portia.
Message 5 of 7 (1,833 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheRealVerth I thought you were attempting to transfer the game save from your Xbox Game Pass version to Origin. 

EA has nothing to do with Game Pass and are not involved in any way with My Time At Portia and as such, this is not something which we can assist with.

Your best bet is to speak with Microsoft support or the game devs. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,822 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Alright, thanks anyways.
Message 7 of 7 (1,818 Views)